HABC Level 2 Award in
The aim of the course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills to manage conflict situations.
The HABC Level 2 Award in Conflict Management has been developed to meet the
requirements of individuals who require training in conflict management.
appropriate for a wide range of sectors and is suitable for anyone who has a customer
facing role, deals with service users or the public. It can also be a useful qualification for
individuals who would like a better understanding of how to prevent conflict situations
from arising and feel more confident in being able to deal with situations if they arise.
- Positive communication
- Managing customer expectations
- The differences between assertiveness and aggression
- Human responses to emotional or threatening situations
- Stages of escalation in conflict
- Dynamic risk assessment
- Non verbal communication
- Communication barriers
- Defusing emotive conflict
- Working with colleagues to de-escalate conflict situations
- Accessing help and support after a conflict situation
- Reflecting and learning from conflict situations
This qualification is assessed through a 30-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour. Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 20 out of 30.
HABC Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
Please enquire for further details
- Open Course £75 + VAT per person
- Group Course £550 + VAT (up to 8 in-house)
All Wales Violence and Aggression Scheme, Level 2 Conflict Management